Tuesday 14 August 2012

And so begins another blog

I'm thirty and fabulous and I need a blog to declare that to the world :) I'm not really sure that the world needs another blog to do this, but oh well.... Here I am.


No, really, I'm currently about to embark on  Michelle Bridges 12WBT program so I thought a blog would be a great way to share my successes and digresses with the world with some anonymity until I'm ready to shout it from the rooftops. Kicking off on August 27, this will be the 3rd round for 2012, but my very first. I am currently undertaking pre-season tasks in readiness. Now, I'm well aware of what I need to do to be fit and healthy and lose some weight, but like most, I lack the motivation, and sometimes the effort to do so. I like being told what to make for lunch, or dinner. In such a time poor society, those extra minutes of planning to decide on what to make for dinner I'd much prefer be spent doing something else! 

Like eeerrr blogging. And what a brilliant tool for procrastinating too. I'm finishing up a PhD and those of you that have suffered that pleasure wrath will understand how great procrastination is. So here I am. Welcome to my journey xo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by bloggercandy.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir